VIVAA: Vein, Vascular & Aesthetics Associates of Issaquah, WA are here to help you with all your vein treatment needs. Dr. Ramandeep Sidhu has the skill and experience to help you with all your vein treatment needs.
Vein disease or CVD (chronic vein disease) is the term used to describe what happens when veins become abnormal or diseased. The most common symptoms are varicose or spider veins, swelling legs, changes in leg skin, and leg pain. Dr. Sidhu and the staff at VIVAA can help repair the damage, reduce pain and reduce swelling through various treatment options.
There are different types of vein treatments, some more or less invasive than others. Aside from common treatments, such as compression therapy, there are other types of treatments, including laser therapy that harnesses the power of technology to treat veins. Dr. Sidhu, brings his extensive training in the field and combines it with cutting edge technology to offer effective vein treatments that will have you back home and on your feet fast.
Varicose Vein Treatment
VIVAA practices three different types of treatment for varicose veins. Each one offers a promise to patients for different reasons.
- Venefit Procedure – This minimally invasive procedure essentially reroutes blood flow to healthy veins by collapsing the unhealthy vein with the use of a catheter.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy – This procedures works to remove superficial veins y making small incisions and pulling the veins through them.
- Endovenous Laser Treatment – This laser treatment is minimally invasive and works by sealing the saphenous vein in place. This is accomplished with the use of a small laser fiber that is inserted into vein with a needle stick and then delivers pulses of light inside the vein to collapse the vein and seal it shut.
Spider Vein Treatment
Spider vein treatments have become increasingly common over the past decade thanks to advances in technology. These treatments options are both available at VIVAA.
- Sclerotherapy – With Sclerotherapy a solution is injected into the blood vessel. The solution causes the vessel to swell and stick to itself and the blood within the vessel to clot. The process creates scar tissue that will eventually fade from view.
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy – This process is minimally invasive and involves the use of ultrasound technology to act as a guide and a foam solution that is injected into the vein. This procedure works to shrink the spider veins or to cause them to completely disappear.
Bothered by varicose veins and/or spider veins? Choose the double board-certified surgeon at Vein, Vascular & Aesthetic Services. For more information or to make an appointment, call us today at 425-250-9999. For your convenience, you can use our online Request an Appointment form.